New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
With Offices in Parsippany, Wayne & Basking Ridge
The Law Offices of Gregg A. Wisotsky has offices in Parsippany and Wayne, New Jersey. We represent clients throughout New Jersey, including but not limited to the counties of Morris, Passaic, Essex, Bergen, Hunterdon, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren. We represent employees and workers who have been injured while on the job and are either out of work permanently or temporarily. When a worker is hurt or injured while performing their duties at work, there is a specialized area of legislation – workers’ compensation law – that governs from whom and how much an injured employee can recover. Workers’ compensation law provides immediate assistance to injured workers in the form of: TEMPORARY DISABILITY BENEFITS (TDB) – MEDICAL BENEFITS, AND A PERMANENCY AWARD AT THE END OF THE CASE.
There are many less well-known issues related to workers’ compensation cases that only an experienced workers compensation attorney can assist an injured worker with. The Law Offices of Gregg A. Wisotsky has over 20 years of experience in all facets of workers’ compensation cases in workers’ compensation courts throughout New Jersey. Virtually every workers’ compensation case in New Jersey must go to a workers’ compensation court prior to its completion and be heard by a judge of compensation. We will be by your side through every step of the process.
In New Jersey, the Division of Workers’ Compensation seeks to ensure that proper benefits are paid to workers who are injured on the job in addition to enforcing the law requiring employers to obtain insurance coverage for their employees. Work related injuries or illnesses that commonly trigger a workers’ compensation claim or coverage in New Jersey include the following:
- Abrasions, contusions and lacerations
- Amputations, paralysis, and quadriplegia
- Asbestos exposure
- Back injuries, head injuries, knee injuries, neck injuries and shoulder injuries
- Broken bones, fractures, breaks, and dislocations
- Burns, disfigurement and scarring
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) and repetitive stress disorders
- Chemical burns and toxic chemical exposure
- Work-related stress, emotional trauma, and psychiatric disabilities
- Eye injuries and hearing problems
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Work-induced heart attacks and strokes
At the Law Offices of Gregg A. Wisotsky, we help injured workers receive payment for medical bills, job training, temporary disability benefits, permanent partial disability benefits, total disability benefits, and death benefits if a fatal accident occurred. If you have further questions or concerns about workers’ compensation law or a “workers comp” claim in New Jersey please contact us today to set up an appointment. We represent injured workers, employees and families throughout New Jersey, including but not limited to the counties of Morris, Passaic, Essex, Bergen, Hunterdon, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren.. Clients who choose us receive the following benefits:
- Friendly lawyers who practices law with honesty and integrity
- Lawyers licensed in New Jersey and New York
- Emergency service, flexible office hours and house calls
- Contingent fees in personal injury and wrongful death cases
- Reasonable fees in criminal cases – all major credit cards accepted
- Personal care and attention by an experienced trial attorney
For immediate assistance, call at 9738980161.
We provide skilled representation to injury victims in Morris County, Passaic County & Somerset County. We have offices in Parsippany, Wayne & Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
**past performance is no guarantee of future results