Offices in Parsippany, Wayne & Basking Ridge, New Jersey
When you are under investigation for a crime or have been arrested and charged with violating the law, you want a lawyer who will fight to protect your rights. At the Law Offices of Gregg A. Wisotsky, we are committed to the principle that you are innocent until proven guilty. In more than 25 years in practice, we have seen many innocent people charged with crimes they did not commit, and we have seen countless cases in which prosecutors overcharged defendants in an effort to intimidate them into a guilty plea.
We take an aggressive approach on behalf of every client, using our considerable knowledge, skill, experience and resources to protect your constitutional rights. To set up a free phone consultation to discuss your case, call us at 973-898-0161 or send us an e-mail.
Our New Jersey Criminal Defense Practice
We offer full-service criminal defense counsel to people across Morris County and throughout the state of New Jersey. We handle indictable offenses in the superior courts as well as all municipal court charges, and protect the rights of juveniles as well as adults. We take all types of criminal cases and municipal court charges, including those involving:
- Drunk driving, including both first-time and repeat DWI/DUI offenders
- Drug offenses, from possession to trafficking to manufacturing
- Sex crimes, such as sexual assault or aggravated sexual assault, child molestation and child pornography
- Internet crimes, from online solicitation and dissemination of child pornography to Internet fraud and other financial crimes
- Violent crimes, such as homicide, murder, manslaughter, kidnapping, robbery, vehicular homicide or vehicular assault
- Theft or property crimes, including theft of large and small amounts of money or services, embezzlement, shoplifting, vandalism or destruction of property
- Assault crimes, from domestic violence to bar or school fights
- Traffic offenses in municipal court, including speeding, reckless driving, controlled dangerous substance (CDS) violations and driving on a suspended or revoked license
- Non-traffic-related offenses in municipal court, such as minor drug crimes, under-the-influence offenses, simple assault, terroristic threats, harassment, criminal mischief or general disorderly conduct
- Weapons crimes, from possession of a deadly weapon in the commission of another crime to violation of gun laws
- Forgery or fraud, such as passing bad checks, identity theft, or credit card or mail fraud
If you have a criminal record, we can review your case to determine if you qualify to have your record sealed or expunged. We will also represent you if you have been charged with violating the terms of probation or parole.
Contact Our Offices in Parsippany, Wayne & Basking Ridge
To discuss your criminal case with an experienced lawyer, contact our office online or call us at 973-898-0161. We offer a free phone consultation to every prospective client. All major credit cards are accepted.
The Law offices of Gregg A. Wisotsky people charged with crimes in Morris County, Passaic County & Somerset County. We have offices conveniently located in Parsippany, Wayne & Basking Ridge, New Jersey.