Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney
DUI / DWI | Drunk Driving | Drug Crimes | Sex Offenses | Internet Crimes | Violent Crimes | Theft Offenses | Assault | Domestic Violence | Weapons Crimes
We all make mistakes—it’s a fact of life. Sometimes, though, those errors in judgment can have potentially devastating consequences. If you’re under investigation for a crime, or if you’ve been arrested and charged with violating the law, a conviction could significantly limit your options. You may have challenges getting the job you want, finding a great place to live or even qualifying of higher education benefits. You want an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your constitutional rights.
At the offices of Gregg A. Wisotsky, Esq. Partner, Javerbaum Wurgaft Hicks Kahn Wikstrom & Sinins, PC, we have fought for the rights of criminal defendants in New Jersey and New York since 1990. We take a personalized approach, taking the time to get to know you and understand your situation, as well as what you need to resolve your legal difficulties. We have extensive courtroom experience and always willing and able to protect your rights before a judge and jury.
We provide a free initial phone consultation to every prospective client. To schedule an appointment, contact us by e-mail or call at 973-898-0161.
An Overview of our Criminal Defense Practice
We provide comprehensive legal counsel to anyone under investigation for or facing criminal charges, handling cases involving allegations of:
- DWI / DUI — First time offenders and repeat prosecutions
- Sex offenses — Sexual assault, child molestation, prostitution, solicitation and child pornography
- Violent crimes – Assault, homicide, robbery, burglary, kidnapping
- Drug offenses — Simple possession, possession with intent to sell, trafficking, distribution, manufacturing and conspiracy
- Theft crimes — Grand or petty larceny, shoplifting, embezzlement, auto theft
- Internet crimes — Identity theft, internet fraud, online solicitation of minors and dissemination of child pornography
- Weapons offenses — Possession of a deadly weapon in the commission of a crime, illegal possession or use of a firearm
- White collar crimes – Forgery, fraud, passing bad checks, mail fraud
We handle indictable offenses as well as disorderly persons crimes. I defend people in municipal court, taking cases involving traffic and non-traffic offenses.
Contact an Experienced New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney
To schedule an appointment, contact us by e-mail or call our office at 973-898-0161 to conduct a phone interview at no charge to you. We can come to detention to meet with you, if necessary. Our office accepts credit cards.