Experienced Morris County Criminal Defense Attorney
DUI/DWI | Drunk Driving | Drug Crimes | Sex Offenses | Internet Crimes | Violent Crimes | Theft Offenses | Assault | Domestic Violence | Weapons Crimes
We all make mistakes—it’s a fact of life. Sometimes, though, those errors in judgment can have potentially devastating consequences. If you’re under investigation for a crime, or if you’ve been arrested and charged with violating the law, a conviction could significantly limit your options. You may have challenges getting the job you want, finding a great place to live or even qualifying of higher education benefits. You want an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your constitutional rights.
At the Law Offices of Gregg A. Wisotsky, we have fought for the rights of criminal defendants in New Jersey and New York since 1990. We take a personalized approach, taking the time to get to know you and understand your situation, as well as what you need to resolve your legal difficulties. We have extensive courtroom experience and are always willing and able to protect your rights before a judge and jury.
An Overview of Our Criminal Defense Practice
We provide comprehensive legal counsel to anyone under investigation for or facing criminal charges, handling cases involving allegations of:
- DWI/DUI—First time offenders and repeat prosecutions
- Sex offenses—Sexual assault, child molestation, prostitution, solicitation and child pornography
- Violent crimes, from assault to homicide, from robbery or burglary to kidnapping
- Drug offenses—Simple possession, possession with intent to sell, trafficking, distribution, manufacturing and conspiracy
- Theft crimes—Grand or petty larceny, shoplifting, embezzlement, auto theft
- Internet crimes—Identity theft, internet fraud, online solicitation of minors and dissemination of child pornography
- Weapons offenses—Possession of a deadly weapon in the commission of a crime, illegal possession or use of a firearm
- White collar crimes, such as forgery or fraud, passing bad checks or mail fraud
We handle indictable offenses as well as disorderly persons crimes. We defend people in municipal court, taking cases involving traffic and non-traffic offenses.
Contact an Experienced New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney
To schedule an appointment, contact us by e-mail or call our office at 973-898-0161. We’ll conduct a phone interview at no charge to you. We can come to detention to meet with you, if necessary. We accept credit cards.