Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Gregg A. Wisotsky, Esq., Partner, Javerbaum Wurgaft Hicks Kahn Wikstrom & Sinins, PC represents clients throughout New Jersey. We represent employees and workers who have been injured while on the job and are out of work either permanently or temporarily. When a worker is hurt or injured while performing his or her duties at work, there is a specialized area of legislation – Workers’ Compensation Law – that governs from whom and how much an injured employee can recover. Workers’ Compensation laws provide immediate assistance to injured workers in the form of: TEMPORARY DISABILITY BENEFITS (TDB) – MEDICAL BENEFITS, AND A PERMANENCY AWARD AT THE END OF THE CASE.
There are many less well-known issues related to Workers’ Compensation cases for which only an experienced Workers’ Compensation attorney can assist. At Gregg A. Wisotsky, Esq., Partner, Javerbaum Wurgaft Hicks Kahn Wikstrom & Sinins, PC, we have more than 20 years of experience in all facets of Workers’ Compensation cases in Workers’ Compensation courts throughout New Jersey. Virtually every Workers’ Compensation case in New Jersey must go to a Workers’ Compensation court prior to its completion and be heard by a judge of compensation. We will be by your side through every step of the process.
In New Jersey, the Division of Workers’ Compensation seeks to ensure that proper benefits are paid to workers who are injured on the job, in addition to enforcing the law requiring employers to obtain insurance coverage for their employees. Work-related injuries or illnesses that commonly trigger a Workers’ Compensation claim or coverage in New Jersey include the following:
- Abrasions, contusions and lacerations
- Amputations, paralysis and quadriplegia
- Asbestos exposure
- Back injuries, head injuries, knee injuries, neck injuries and shoulder injuries
- Broken bones, fractures, breaks and dislocations
- Burns, disfigurement and scarring
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) and repetitive stress disorders
- Chemical burns and toxic chemical exposure
- Work-related stress, emotional trauma and psychiatric disabilities
- Eye injuries and hearing problems
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Work-induced heart attacks and strokes
At Gregg A. Wisotsky, Esq., Partner, Javerbaum Wurgaft Hicks Kahn Wikstrom & Sinins, PC, we help injured workers receive payment for medical bills, job training, temporary disability benefits, permanent partial disability benefits, and total disability benefits and for death benefits if a fatal accident occurred. If you have further questions or concerns about Workers’ Compensation law or a “workers’ comp” claim in New Jersey, please contact us today to set up an appointment. We represent injured workers, employees and families throughout New Jersey. Clients who choose us receive the following benefits:
- Friendly lawyer who practices law with honesty and integrity
- Lawyer licensed in New Jersey and New York
- Emergency service, flexible office hours and house calls
- Contingent fees in personal injury and wrongful death cases
- Personal care and attention by an experienced trial attorney
For immediate assistance, call at 973-898-0161.
We provide skilled representation to injury victims in New Jersey.
**Past performance is no guarantee of future results.