Gregg Wisotsky, Esq. Partner
Javerbaum Wurgaft Hicks Kahn Wikstrom & Sinins, PC
Criminal Defense | Personal Injury | Traffic Violations | Workers’ Compensation | DWI/DUI Defense | Municipal Court Representation
Gregg A. Wisotsky has been practicing for almost over 30 years and brings impressive credentials to every case. Gregg is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Passaic County and Morris County Bar Associations as well as the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers—New Jersey (ACDL—NJ). He has co-chaired the Criminal and Municipal Court sections of the New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ) and provided lengthy service on the NJAJ Board of Governors.
Gregg has been designated as a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum which represents litigators who have secured settlements or verdicts in excess of one million dollars. Gregg has also been designated as a New Jersey Super Lawyer every year since 2014.
As an economics major at Tulane University in New Orleans, Gregg was selected to Tulane’s exclusive Scholars and Honors program. While studying law at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, Gregg actively participated in the university’s Moot Curt Society. Upon completion of law school, Gregg moved to New Jersey and successfully took the New Jersey and New York bar exams, obtaining his license to practice in all trial and appellate courts in both states.
With Gregg’s vast education and experience in the criminal field, he has attained a comprehensive understanding of the laws and procedures governing the rights of the accused in New Jersey and New York, enabling him to ensure that your constitutional rights are fully protected. He realizes people do make mistakes and that regardless of the crime, you are entitled to skilled and aggressive legal representation. His criminal practice covers a broad spectrum, from traffic violations and disorderly persons offenses in municipal court to indictable offenses, including DWI/DUI defense, assault and battery, drug crimes, sex offenses, theft crimes and criminal record expungement.
Gregg’s vast knowledge and representation also extends in to all forms of personal injury and workers’ compensation claims. Your claim will be handled vigorously from beginning to end by not only Gregg, but his extremely knowledgeable support staff that has been with his firm for as long as Gregg has been practicing.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Criminal Law
- Civil Rights
- Class Actions — Plaintiff
- Construction Site Accidents
- Traffic Violations
- White Collar Crimes
- Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law
- Internet – Cyberspace
- Litigation & Appeals
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Toxic Torts
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, 1990 J.D. Honors: Moot Court Society, Active Member Honors: Moot Court Competitions
- Tulane University, 1987 Bachelor of Arts Honors: Scholars and Honors Program Major: Economics
Honors and Awards:
- Selected for New Jersey Super Lawyers 2011 and 2015 – 2021
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates
Pursuant to the Rules of Professional Conduct as promulgated by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, lawyers who promote themselves or their firms are required to state the following: “No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.”
Gregg A. Wisotsky, Esq. practice is ranked in the following regional and national publications and surveys. Please click below for information on their ranking methodologies:
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) Active Member
- New Jersey Association of Justice (NJAJ) Member, Board of Governors
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – New Jersey (ACDL-NJ) Active Member
- American Bar Association Member
- Passaic County Bar Association Member
- Morris County Bar Association Member